I have been nominated for Liebster Award, and before I get started I just want to say a huge thank you to Abigail Robyn Brown for nominating me! Everyone be sure to check out her blog, I know you will love it!
- Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them
- Answer the 10 questions that are given to you by the nominator
- Nominate 10 other bloggers that you like with less than 200 followers
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let them know they have been nominated by going on their blog and notifying them
The Questions I was asked:
1. What is your favourite quote?
There are a few that I like, one being “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened” – Dr. Seuss and the other is “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken” – Oscar Wilde.
2. Who is your favourite author?
One of my favourite books I read was by an author called Jill Mansell called ‘An Offer You Can’t Refuse’ so I want to read more books written by her.
3. What is a song that has a lot of sentimental value for you?
That’s difficult but at the moment it would be ‘Of Monsters and Men – Little Talks’
4. If you had to name one essential beauty product, what would it be?
For me, it would definitely be a good mascara as it wakes up your face and draws attention to your eyes.
5. Do you prefer the countryside or the city?
At home, I live closer to the countryside being able to see the local downs from my bedroom window which I really like especially on days when you just need some time to think and relax. But at Uni I live in the city which I also love so this is a really hard choice, I think it would have to be countryside!
6. What is the saddest film you have ever watched?
As cliche as it sounds, Titanic pretty much gets me every time!
7. If your house was on fire, what would be the three items you’d save?
My one and only priority would be to make sure that all of my family were safe, if I were to save any material items it would probably be my laptop just because it has a lot of important things on it such as photos that I would be sad to lose.
8. What is your favourite season of the year and why?
As much as I find it a pain getting burnt so easily, I do love summer! Waking up to the sun shining through the window always puts me in a good mood and I love summer fashion. Plus the summer holidays always hold a lot of good memories for me!
9. If you could do any job in the world, what would you choose?
My dream job would be to work for a magazine like Company or Cosmopolitan, I get them both every month without fail and study Magazine Journalism for my degree! I would love to experience all sorts of journalism from interviewing celebrities, to writing about fashion, beauty, the works!
10. Everyone has something that comforts them when they’re ill, what makes you feel better?
My mum and my bed!
My 10 Nominees:
5. Mixed Gems
10. Breaking Blond
My Questions for my Nominees:
- What made you want to start a blog?
- What is your favourite song lyric and why?
- What is your staple item in your wardrobe?
- If I was going to go and buy one beauty product right now, what would you recommend I get?
- Where is your favourite place in the world and why?
- Best moment of your summer 2013?
- I’m a bit of a nail varnish junkie, so what would you suggest I add to my collection?
- Where do you want to be in five years time?
- Favourite snack?
- If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?