After failing to paint my nails properly the other day, one of the first things me and my flatmate did after arriving back at Uni was have a nail painting session!
I’ve become a bit of a nail varnish addict recently and seem to be inundated with pink and purple nail varnishes so decided to do gradient purple nails. For this I used (from left to right):
– Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Plum 248
– NYC Expert Last Nail Polish in 205 Boundless Berry
– Barry M Nail Paint in 303 Bright Purple
– Rimmel Pro in 312 Ultra Violet
– Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Prickly Pear 317